Energy Performance Certificates.
Best service at the most competitive price, and no VAT.
Up to 20 mile radius of GL2 Price Guide:
Up to 3 Bed House, Bungalow or Flat- £55 Total price
4 Bed House or Bungalow - £60 Total price
Larger houses or multiple extensions quoted over the phone but very much larger/complex properties only carry a relatively small premium to reflect the extra time needed to survey
All in prices, no extras, no VAT to add, no middlemen to pay.
Typically 50% cheaper than estate agents and 10% to 15% cheaper than internet
based agency providers, and no 20% VAT.
If you have questions please use the contact page Or simply call to discuss and/or to arrange your EPC inspection.
Land line: 01452 730875 (with voice mail for call back)
Mobile: 07527955786 (also of course with voice mail)
ABBE qualified Assessor
Member of the Stroma Accreditation scheme.
Subject to Stroma audits to guarantee
quality standards maintained.
North Gloucestershire EPC offers:
- An accurate, fast, reliable and competitively priced service. Inspection, efficiency rating compilation and issue of certificate can usually be completed in only one or two working days from initial enquiry. Inspections can often be carried out at times to suit you the customer.
- Convenience for you the customer. Certificate emailed on day of completion. Certificate emailed to estate agent or letting agent if required at no extra cost. Printed certificate mailed to you the customer for your records if required also at no extra cost.
- A far more direct source for your EPC. By commissioning your EPC directly from a licensed assessor you will avoid the extra costs incurred by your Estate Agent in arranging for an EPC. Not insignificant "costs" which will of course be passed on to you. Or of course "middlemen costs" for agencies. Or the dreaded 20% VAT.
- Locally based Assessor. Operating within an approximate radius of 20 miles from GL2 with local knowledge who will also take the time to fully explain the EPC requirement and purpose, and offer the most cost effective advice tailored to your property, designed to save on your energy bills, make your property more saleable, and/or a more attractive letting proposition.
- Chris Stevens Dip DEA (Stroma accredited assessor)
- Just call or email, you'll get the best priced EPC. All explanation and advice on the EPC process is free. All best value for money advice on reducing your energy bill is free.